Following the latest COVID-19 government guidance, we remain fully operational and are committed to assisting our clients through the year ahead. Strict safety systems and protocols remain in place across the entire business as we move forward. Our top priority continues to be the safety and wellbeing of all our clients, colleagues, performers, and suppliers.
We can support you in delivering COVID safe events or activations and can assist with planning and management in the months ahead.
We have many options suitable for socially distanced events including walking trails, wandering performance, music and street theatre and our teams will go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of themselves and any audience/ co- workers.
We can assist you with COVID-19 risk assessments for your workplace and are able to offer onsite management as required.
Continental Drifts have worked with our clients over the past year to create some fantastic Covid safe events including:
– Sparkle in the Park – a lights trail for Greenwich Council (Shortlisted for the event production awards 2021)
– Lighting installations in Trafalgar square to celebrate Vaisakhi and St Georges Day
– A street theatre programme for car free day in Royal Docks
– A filmed dance performance by Boy Blue entertainment for the Open House event
– London remixed festival in VR