● plan, build and deliver entire fields of interactive art for the world’s most established music festival, Glastonbury.
● maximise awareness for male suicide prevention
● turn the spotlight on UK contemporary art at globetrotting art fairs
● bring together art and music to boost perception of a leading health charity
● launch initiatives linking the work of urban artists with craft breweries
Delivering curated art installations that resonate with your audience is core to our DNA.
Empowering our client partners to realise game-changing event spaces powered by contemporary art and cutting-edge technology is what we do. We’ve been working with festivals, bands, art events, brands and non-profit organisations since 2005.
Combine these factors with the unique way that we like to work alongside clients – with our emphasis on creative excellence, sharing our comprehensive knowledge of established artists and extensive experience in large scale production – and we believe that we’d make an ideal partner for your next project.